Walmart Headquarters Corporate Office: What You Need To Know?
Walmart has thousands of stores all over United States. You can find Walmart in every cities and town within driving range. Thus, it’s considered as the leading retailer in the world. It offers different products including major food, thing and housewares brands at discounted price. Walmart also has its own branded merchandise that is comparable to the leading brands in the market but at prices with great discounts. Walmart HQ is also in charge for Sam’s Club. Walmart has several locations which include neighborhood markets, express and supercenters.
Walmart Headquarters Information – Address Phone Number Email Website
Walmart remains to be owned and managed by The Walton family. They are considered as some of the wealthiest people in the world. The founder of Walmart is Sam Walton. Where is Walmart headquarters? The Walmart Headquarters Address is in Bentonville, Arkansas which is also the location of the first ever Walmart stores.
Walmart Corporate Address: Corporate Walmart is located at Walmart Corporate Headquarters 702 S.W. 8th St. Bentonville, AK 72716
- Phone Number: Walmart Corporate Number is 1-800-925-6278 or 1-800-WALMART while 1-479-273-6463 for the investor relations.
- Email:Walmart encourages their customers to give feedbacks about their store. They can contact the Walmart Main Office and they will be redirected to the specific store. The local store will then call the customers the moment they receive the email coming from the Walmart headquarters which contains their problem.
- Website: Walmart Corporate Headquarters has its own website. The site contains information about Walmart including the corporate contact information, company expansion as well as the executives that are working for the company.
Walmart Headquarters Corporate Office: Who Are Behind The Executive Team
There are only few top executives that plays great role in Walmart chain. The following are the best in their field:
- Mike Duke– Chief Executive Officer and President
- Bill Simon– Chief Executive Officer and President of Walmart US.
- Doug McMillon– Chief Executive Officer and President of Walmart International
- Rosalind Brewer– Chief Executive Officer and President of Sam’s Club
- Neil Ashe– Chief Executive Officer and President of Global eCommerce
- Joel Anderson– Chief Executive Officer and President of Walmart.com
Included in Walmart’s Board of Directors are the following people:
- Rob Walton
- Aida Alvarez
- James Cash
- Roger Corbett
- Douglas Daft
- Timothy Flynn
- Marissa Mayer
- Lee Scott
- Jim Walton
Walmart Headquarters Corporate Office: Brands Inclusion
Walmart tried television streaming market using VUDU, which is a streaming movie service.Brands under Walmart main office includes Straight Talk, Great Value, Sam’s Choice, Equate, Mainstays, Ol’ Roy, Special Kitty, Parent’s Choice, White Stag, George, Athletic Works, Canopy, Durabrand and many more.
Walmart Headquarters Resource Link
- Make A Walmart Store & Corporate Feedback here.
- Visit the Walmart Corporate Site at this link
- Check out the Walmart Executive Management through this link