Target Headquarters Corporate Office: History and Improvement
Target is one of the major discount retail chains in America such as Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowes. In 1962, the very first Target store was opened in Minnesota and over 50 years later, the company was able to expand to major cities and huge towns. Together with its expansion, the company now employs over 360,000 individuals in over 1,700 stores nationwide. Customers can expect more products and services from Super Targets. Between 2009 and 2012, the Target corporate office was able to add 38 stores and 10,000 employees.
Target Headquarters Info – Address Phone Number Email Website
Minneapolis, Minnesota is one of the locations of the company’s headquarters and corporate office.
- Target Headquarters Address: Considering that Minnesota is the state of the first Target store, the state has also become the location of the official Target corporate headquarters. The mailing address is Target Headquarters 1000 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Target Corporate Number: The contact number of headquarters is 1-612-304-6073. If you are an investor, you may call 1-800-775-3110. The contact number of media relations is 1-612-696-3400.
- Email The corporate email address is nonexistent. Nevertheless, the Investor Relations department has a direct email address.
- Website: As a transparent company, Target ensures that all the financial and contact information are disclosed to the public. The corporate website of Target headquarters can be accessed to view news, corporate governance, and more. Just be reminded that the corporate website is not the retail website of the company.
Target Headquarters Corporate Office: Executive Teams
The leadership and the Board of Directors are two executive teams found in Target headquarters Minneapolis. The executives and Board of Directors assess and validate any company direction that is created. Some individuals are part of the executive team as well as the Board of Directors.
- CEO, President and Chairman of Board of Directors: Gregg Seinhafel
- Executive Vice President : Timothy Baer
- Target Canada President: Anthony Fisher
- Executive Vice President: John Griffith
- Executive Vice President: Jodeen Kozlak
- Executive Vice President and CFO: John Mulligan
- Executive Vice President: Tina Schiel
- Executive Vice President: Kathryn Tesija
- Community Relations President: Laysha Ward
The Board of Directors includes Roxanne Austin, Douglas Baker Jr., Calvin Darden, Henrique De Castro, James Johnson, Mary Minnick, Anne Mulcahy, Derica Rice, Kenneth Salazar, Gregg Steinhafel, John Stumpf and Solomon Trujillo.
Target Headquarters Corporate Office: Exclusive Brands
Target corporate headquarters has exclusive brands such as Champion, Room Essentials, Archer Farms, Cherokee, Gilligan and O’Malley, Merona, Circo, Market Pantry, Threshold, Mossimo, Xhilaration, and Up and Up.
Target Headquarters Resource Links
The Target Headquarters Website can be accessed through https://corporate.target.com/discover/headquarters. The Investor Relations Email can be found at http://firstname.lastname@example.org