Staples Headquarters Corporate Office: Success Story
Staples is a major office supply company in the US that provides their products on the web and at a physical store. The founder of this company is Tom Stemberg. He decided to start a discounted store for office supplies after being unable to find a printer ribbon on a holiday weekend. Despite skepticisms on the idea of office supply retail, the Staples corporate office has still managed to make a name in the industry.
Staples Headquarters Details – Address Phone Number Email Website
The Staples headquarters is based in Massachusetts, New England. Over the years, the headquarters has been able to expand the company not only in the region of New England and the whole of United States but also into more than 20 different countries as well. The company is managing over 2,000 stores today.
- Address: Framingham, Massachusetts is the location of the headquarters. You can mail the office to this address: Staples Headquarters 500 Staples Dr. Framingham, MA 01702.
- Staples HR Phone Number: The headquarters has a Staples HR number for customers – 1-508-253-5000. Dial 1-800-333-3330 to contact the customer service department.
- Email: The company’s headquarters has a webpage that is dedicated to provide you important information such as contact emails for customer service, corporate executives and other corporate divisions.
- Website: You may check this website to learn about the headquarters, company executives, and the history of the company. The website is also ideal for those who want to read about the company’s investor relations and community relations other than the Staples HQ.
Staples Headquarters Corporate Office: Company Executives
The following are the members of the executive team behind the headquarters. This list is also mentioned on the company website. You can even view the biographies of every member there.
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman: Ronald Sargent
- Chief Financial Officer: Christine Komola
- North American Commercial division President: Joseph Doody
- North American Stores and Online divisions President: Demos Parneros
- Staples Business Depot President: Steve Matyas
- Global Growth Executive Vice President: Shira Goodman
- Global Human Resource Senior Vice President: Regis Mulot
- Senior Vice President: Michael Williams
- Global eCommerce Executive Vice President: Faisal Masud
- Staples Europe President: John Wilson
Staples Headquarters Corporate Office: Brands
The headquarters has acquired and even rebranded competitor office supply stores over the years. This action was executed by the Staples corporate headquarters to expand the company brand. The most influential acquisitions done by the company include OfficeLand, Medical Arts Press, Thrive Networks, Quill Corporation, Office World, Corporate Express and American Identity.
Staples Headquarters Resource Links