If you are looking to buy a second-hand car and wish to learn more about its history, you may choose to get the service of Carfax corporate headquarters. Carfax will need you to provide the vehicle identification number (VIN) to view information on the number of previous owners, recall information, major repair work, number of major accidents and accurate odometer settings.
Getting a Carfax report on the official website may have an associated fee. However, Carfax report fee is usually shouldered by the automobile leader.
Carfax Headquarters Info – Address Phone Number Email Website
The current Carfax headquarters location is Centreville, Virginia. Visitors can rely on the Carfax customer service to learn the roads and streets to take in order to reach major points of interest around Washington D.C., the Dulles Airport and other surrounding areas.
- Carfax Corporate Address: Visit the main office at Carfax, Inc. 5860 Trinity Pkwy. Ste. 600 Centreville, VA 20120
- Carfax Corporate Phone Number: Dial 1-703-934-2664 to contact the headquarters of Carfax.
- Fax Number: The ideal number for faxing documents to the company is 1-703-691-2861.
- Email: The headquarters provides an email contact where you can send your general questions to the company. Another email contact is ideal for updating a Carfax report.
- Website: Car dealerships have a dedicated website. Meanwhile, running vehicle history reports can be done at the official website for Carfax.
Carfax Headquarters Corporate Office: Who’s Behind the Company’s Operations?
The headquarters has public proxy information that contains a list of executives that are associated with the company. There is also a list of executives on the BusinessWeek. This list is up to date as of November 2013. Readers who can Report a Data issue help update the list.
- President: Richard Raines
- Director of Communications: Larry Gamache
- Dealer Business Vice President: Bill Eager
- Vice President: Joe Koenig
Carfax Headquarters Corporate Office – Company Brands
Carfax headquarters does not only provide vehicle background information through its Carfax brand because the office also allows car owners to be updated on vehicle service information such as date of servicing, type of service provided, and services to be applied in the future. The new service of the company is provided through a website called MyCarfax. Carfax Banking and Insurance Group and Carfax Europe are also under the headquarters.